The innovative digital currency by Bitgert is making waves in the world of blockchain technology, offering its users unparalleled security and versatility. But what exactly is BRISE and how does it work? In this blog post, we’ll explore all the ins and outs of this exciting cryptocurrency, as well as weigh up its pros and cons to help you decide if it’s worth investing in. So let’s dive right into the world of BRISE!
What is BRISE cryptocurrency?
Bitgert (BRISE) was launched in July 2021 as a crypto engineering project with blockchain products and auditing solutions. One of its most noteworthy advances came in 2022 when the BRC20 blockchain was introduced. This technology boasts near-zero gas fees, high speed cross-chain transactions, and over 100,000 TPS. The gas fee per transaction is a remarkable $0.0000000000001.
Additionally, Bitgert offers Audit Solutions with Leaderboard Support, BRISE dApp Wallet, BRISE Staking, BRISE Swap, and Bitgert Bridge.
The BRISE Wallet DApp is the main gateway to Bitgert’s ecosystem, which allows users to securely send, receive, store, and exchange crypto assets.
Investors can earn BUSD rewards by staking Bitgert’s native token, BRISE.
On Brise Chain, all smart contracts come with a buyback mechanism. Bitgert allocates 5% of every transaction fee to buyback, 3% to marketing, and 4% to staking rewards. Buyback is aimed at supporting the price of BRISE tokens, making it a deflationary asset.
BRISE claims to have a real use case as the global payment system and is applied as a peer-to-peer (P2P) service in the BRISE dApp Wallet. The P2P service allows buyers and sellers to interact directly, without a third party being involved, and transactions are performed securely, quickly, and without any fees.
What Makes Bitgert Unique?
Bitgert (BRISE) uses a DeFi protocol and is deployed on the BNB Chain. The rapidly growing ecosystem covers areas such as DeFi, NFT, Web 3.0 and Metaverse.
Bitgert introduces the following products:
With gas fees as low as $0.00000001 per transaction, Bitgert Chain is an EVM-compatible blockchain;
A multi-currency crypto wallet with BRC20/ERC20/BEP20 support for Android and iOS which enables users to send, receive, store, and swap various crypto assets securely;
A fast and cheap decentralized exchange (DEX) powered by BNB Chain, BRISE Swap positions itself as an alternative to PancakeSwap, a decentralized exchange for swapping BEP20 tokens;
This program allows BRISE holders to stake their tokens and earn BUSD in rewards;
Bitgert Audit uses cutting-edge AI technology and manual code review to protect smart contracts.
Currently under development, Bitgert Bridge will help transfer assets from BNB Chain to Bitgert Chain in the near future.
What are the benefits of taking out a BRISE loan?
With crypto loans, you can access funds without selling, increase liquidity, maximize capital utilization, and diversify your portfolio more effectively. In addition, crypto loans tend to have lower interest rates than traditional loans, so borrowers are able to get funds for much less. Finally, these loans provide additional peace of mind since crypto collateral is stored securely in a cold storage wallet.
Here are some cases where you can use BRISE as a collateral and get profit:
- Profit from volatility – CoinRabbit loans remain fixed no matter the exchange rate of the collateral currency. An example will help to explain this concept. Suppose you received a loan with 90% Loan-to-value-ratio against 100000000000 BRISE when it was valued at $0.0000002175 (approx. $21,750). You were then provided with 90% of your collateral; in this case $19,575. To receive your BRISE collateral back, you must repay that exact amount – regardless if BRISE rises to $0.0000004175 or higher. Technically speaking, when repaying the loan at that point, you’d be getting back a total of $37,575 instead of the original $21,750! Crypto loans allow users to leverage their assets and potentially gain profit simultaneously – making them incredibly advantageous.
- Make a huge purchase and continue holding – The crypto loan allows you to enjoy the value of the invested fiat money while inflation permanently decreases it. Today the same amount values more than tomorrow. Therefore, when you take out a crypto loan against BRISE, you keep all your BRISE assets but gain extra funds to spend today, as we all know that tomorrow your wishes will be more expensive. 😉
- Tax optimization – Some countries require you to pay up to 40% on your crypto investment profits. There is no direct profit in a loan transaction. So you can take a loan and maximize your tax efficiency without worrying about taxes.
- Technique for managing risks – Rather than holding BRISE tokens and risking the unpredictable fluctuations of the crypto markets, crypto investors now have the opportunity to utilise their investments as collateral for a BRISE loan. They can access funds while their assets remain secure, allowing them to manage their risks. In this way, they can benefit from the lower interest rates of crypto loans while protecting themselves from potential losses from market volatility at the same time.
Is there a way to work with BRISE volatility to avoid liquidation?
Brise crypto volatility can result in liquidation. When you use your Brise to take a loan, it is important to monitor the status of your loan. CoinRabbit offers an instant alert system, which uses SMS and e-mail to inform users when there is a potential liquidation.
You can always add more collateral to adjust the Liquidation price of your loan. Loan collateral at CoinRabbit isn’t frozen; therefore, liquidation prices are adjusted immediately by adding more collateral or repaying your loan.
Aside from that, you can decrease the LTV at any time while the loan is open by adding more collateral. For example, CoinRabbit’s minimum loan LTV is 50%. CoinRabbit allows you to increase collateral immediately after opening a loan, so the LTV will decrease at a rate that suits you.
How to get a BRISE loan in 4 steps
The application process for a BRISE crypto loan has been significantly simplified thanks to crypto loan platforms like CoinRabbit.
- Choose BRISE crypto as your preferred collateral on the homepage, under the Loan calculator section.
- By entering the amount of BRISE crypto you want to deposit as collateral, the Calculator will show you the Loan Amounts you will receive, and click “Get Loan.”
- We will ask you to confirm the details, enter your stablecoin address, and verify your email address after clicking “Get Loan”
- Next, send BRISE to the displayed address. After we receive your collateral, the loan will be sent to you immediately.
BRISE crypto loans with CoinRabbit – is a great tool for crypto investors and holders: you can use a crypto loan to optimize your taxes, make a huge purchase, reinvest in new cryptocurrencies and many more while continuing holding your digital assets.
It’s important to remember that all operations with crypto are highly risky. When you get a loan with any crypto lending platform – don’t forget to check the status of your crypto loan periodically and add collateral if it’s needed to avoid liquidation of the loan.